The World Order Region (Abbreviated WoR) is a collection of locations under the Novus Orbis Sequentia's control, comprised of several smaller regions and under its absolute authority of the WoR. It's made up of the Teikoku Region, most of the Izumo Region, part of the outside region as well as the whole of the Main Taoreta Region which was one of the main sites of the Third War of Armagus. Their main enemy which they're currently engaged in war with, is the Yurisa Region owned by Liberation Sector Zero.
List of controlled Hierarchical CitiesEdit
The Teikoku Region is the main capital region of the Novus Orbis Sequentia. It is the strongest and heavily guarded of their regions housing all of the main departments throughout the region including: World Force Militia, R&D, Council Templar and the World Order Council, Amanohokosaka Clan and their Yakuza.
While it isn't known where, the HQ of the Sequence Intelligence Agency is supposedly in the Region.
- The 0th Rune City of Izanagi
- The 0th Hierarchical City of Exisua
- The 1st Imperial City of Okoto
- The 2nd Hierarchical City of Iwatsuchi
- The 3rd Hierarchical City of Iwasu
- The 4th Hierarchical City of Naobi
The NOS merely watches over these areas, and none are supposed to enter them outside of those who are exiled or given authority to go here.
- The 5th Ruined City: Ibukido
- The 6th Ruined City: Yabiko
- The Ruined Capital: Abysmal Frontier
- The 7th Ruined City: Kazomotsu
- The 8th Ruined City: Wadatsumi
- The 9th Hierarchical City of Akitsu-Ko
- The 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi
- The 14th Hierarchical City of Nozuchi
- The 15th Hierarchical City of Torifune
- The 17th Hierarchical City of Yamatsumi
- the 18th Hierarchical City of Kanayama
- The 20th Hierarchical City of Haniyasu