|Material Collection Information|
|Recruit Requirement:||Character must be recruit Kei, Shigure comes along on her own with him.|
|Game(s):||BlazBlue: Distorted Sequence|
Shigure is a recruitable character in BlazBlue: Distorted Sequence and a primary character to the Azure Generations Plotline
- Basic Stats
- Strength: D
- Heat: A
- Speed: A
- Defense: C
- Affinity: Elemental (Electric)
- Weakness: Elemental (Wind)
- Range: Short Range or Far Range
- Level Rate: High
- Difficulty Playing: Low
- Right By Your Side: (Note: Requires Kei in the battle) Kei attacks with his weapon to cause between one and two hundred points at random, that same number is what Kei is then healed by.
- Heal: Heals allies by 10% of max HP
- Base Skill
- Electric: Attacks a single opponent with a weak electric shock
- Base Skill
- Forced Heal: Shigure takes a turn to heal a single ally. Shigure's two turn movement is negated. Heals a single ally by 50%
- Level Acquired: 10
- Be Careful: Casts an anti-attack skill that turns all attacks to zero for one ally for a period of two turns.
- Level Acquired: 15
- I Can Fight: Shigure's two turn movement is negated. Shigure attacks a single opponent with a medium electric shock
- Level Acquired: 25
- Full Heal: Shigure's two turn movement is negated. Shigure fully heals one ally. One turn cooldown.
- Level Acquired: 30
- Don't Touch Me: Shigure's two turn movement is negated. Shigure attacks a single opponent with a strong electric shock, with a random change for paralysis. If paralysis is inflicted, this lasts two turns.
- Level Acquired: 40
- Don't Leave Me: (Note: Requires Kei) As long as Kei is within one square of Shigure, Shigure will heal Kei by 10% of his max HP every turn.
- How Could You?: If Shigure is not around an ally when attacked, she will heal half of what the attack's damaged was to her.
- Full Health: As long as Shigure has full health, her attacks do double their usual damage.
- Cautious: Shigure gets two chances to move a turn