|Material Collection Information|
|Recruit Requirement:||Starting Character|
|Game(s):||BlazBlue: Distorted Sequence|
Kei is a starting character in BlazBlue: Distorted Sequence and a primary character to the Azure Generations Plotline
- Basic Stats
- Strength: A
- Heat: A
- Speed: C
- Defense: B
- Affinity: Non-Elemental
- Weakness: Elemental (Wind)
- Range: Short Range
- Level Rate: Medium
- Difficulty Playing: Medium
- Right By Your Side: (Note: Requires Shigure in the battle) Kei attacks with his weapon to cause between one and two hundred points at random, that same number is what Kei is then healed by.
- Past and Future: (Note: Requires Alexandria (Normal) and Alexandria (Young)) Alexandria (Young) paralyzes the opponent, Kei attacks with his weapon, then Alexandria (Normal) finishes the attack with more bullets.
- Calculated Strike: Kei Attacks for 75 points of damage.
- Base Skill
- Timed Strike: Dual attack that does 50 points of damage, and an extra 5% (first), 10%, or 15% (last) depending on turn in battle.
- Base Skill
- Calculated: All stats increase by 10% for two turns
- Level Acquired: 10
- Tactician: All allies within one square of Kei have their attack increased by 15% for three turns. Two turn cooldown
- Level Acquired: 15
- Pinpoint: Damage is double next turn.
- Level Acquired: 25
- Halved: Damage is halved from opponents next turn.
- Level Acquired: 30
- Strong-armed: Kei attacks for between 200 and 300 points of damage.
- Level Acquired: 40
- Surrounded by Friends: If Alexandria (Young), Alexandria (Normal), Miwa (AG Ver), or Shigure is in battle with Kei. His stats are boosted by 10% for each character in battle with him.
- Trust: When Kei and either Alexandria are within one square of each other, any attacks against them are reduced by 50%
- Back-Up: If Kei is surrounded by both Alexandria's are within one square of him, attacks are reduced by 60%
- As Close to a Father: If Kei is within one square of Alexandria (Young), Kei will take the hit for her.
- Armor: Non-elemental attacks do 20% less damage.
- Strategist: Kei can retreat back to his previous position after moving and attacking, but only to the last position before he moved.