|Material Collection Information|
|Recruit Requirement:||Character can be recruited in a certain chapter assuming that Miwa (AG Ver) and Izumi is with the group during the battle.|
|Game(s):||BlazBlue: Distorted Sequence|
Akane is a recruitable character in BlazBlue: Distorted Sequence and a primary character to the Azure Generations Plotline
- Basic Stats
- Strength: A
- Heat: A
- Speed: C
- Defense: C
- Affinity: Elemental (Fire)
- Weakness: Elemental (Water)
- Range: Short Range
- Level Rate: Medium
- Difficulty Playing: Medium
- Wind and Fire: (Note: Requires Izumi in the battle) Izumi strikes a single opponent with strikes of wind, then Akane sets that opponent on fire.
- Like Mother, Like Daughters: (Note: Requires Miwa (AG ver) and Izumi) Miwa, Izumi, and Akane each attack one by one. All three then attack all at once. Attack does between 300 and 400 points of damage. All three characters must be level 40 to use this distortion.
- Heat It Up: Akane's Attack is Increased
- Base Skill
- Fireball: Single enemy is attacked by a ball of fire
- Base Skill
- Wildfire: Anyone within one to three squares of Akane is attacked with fire
- Level Acquired: 10
- Overheat: Attack does 200 points of damage to an opponent, but Akane is damaged with 50 points of damage.
- Level Acquired: 15
- Wisp: Does 100 points of damage, with potential for burning the opponent. If opponent is burned, opponent is damaged 20 points each turn.
- Level Acquired: 25
- Heat Up: Akane's Heat is increased by 25%
- Level Acquired: 30
- Take You Down With Me!: If an attack is going to KO Akane, this skill allows Akane to do a last-ditch attack for 200 points of damage, but still be KO'ed.
- Level Acquired: 40
- Sisterly Love: When Izumi and Akane are in battle together, Their respective attacks are increased by 25%
- On Fire: Izumi's skills cost less when her Heat is full.
- Fire Power: All fire elemental attacks, whether Akane or anyone else on the field with Akane during battle, gain a 10% boost to their fire elemental attacks
- Melted: Ice attacks are reduced by 50% next to Akane
- Hot to The Touch: (Note: Self-Defense) Any attack on Akane does ten points of damage to the person who attacked her.
- White Hot: If Akane's heat is full, Akane's fire skills cost nothing.